Lima United Methodist Church is excited to announce the introduction of an electronic option for making regular or special offerings. Contributions can now be debited automatically from your checking or savings account or processed using your credit or debit card. Our new electronic giving program offers convenience for you and much-needed donation consistency for our congregation.
If you are currently giving on a weekly basis, you will no longer need to write out 52 checks a year or prepare 52 envelopes. And, when travel, illness or other circumstances prevent you from attending services, this program will allow your weekly offerings to continue on an uninterrupted basis.
Electronic giving offers church members and friends a convenient, safe and simple way to make regular church offerings without the need to write checks, carry cash or prepare envelopes.
Electronic giving is good for you:
· Provides convenience for you
· Keeps you on track with stewardship
· Guarantees your uninterrupted support
· Provides you with today’s most popular payment methodElectronic giving is good for our church:
· Provides much-needed donation consistency
· Saves the church staff time
· Adds greater security in the church office
· Has a positive impact on the environment
Giving online is easy and allows you to set up automatic recurring contributions and view your complete online giving history from anywhere you have access to the Internet. Simply follow these easy steps:
1. Click on the “Give Online” below, which is a link to VANCO
2. Click on the “Create Profile” button
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to create an online profile and to schedule your recurring contributions
Note: If electing to use the credit card option, approximately 4% of your contribution will not flow through to the church since the credit card processors charge for the processing cost. Therefore, if you would like the convenience (and points) of using a credit card, please consider adding 4% to your contribution so that the church receives the total amount that you intend to contribute.